- We send £350m a week to Brussels
- We can’t stop Turkey joining
- We can’t stop a European army
- We are still liable to pay eurozone bailouts
- The UK rebate can be changed against our will
- Our VAT exemptions will be ended
- Cameron’s deal was not legally binding
- EU law is adopted by unelected bureaucrats
- We can’t control our borders in the EU
- Criminals arriving in Germany can get EU passports and come over here
- Health tourism costs us billions
- EU needs UK trade more than vice versa
- Past referendum results have been ignored
- Auditors still refuse to sign off the accounts
- CAP adds £400 to British food bills
- British steel suffers because of the EU
- Irish border will be unaffected by Brexit
- UK can’t deport EU criminals
- UK is always outvoted
- 60-70% of laws come from EU
- Renationalisation of industries is impossible
- We get no veto on future treaty change or integration
- The budget ceiling can increase without our consent
- We thought we were only joining a free trade zone
Update: Others have been collecting their own lists of lies. Read another here.
Be the first to see my new articles
Subscribe to my mailing list and get updates when I post new content.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.