In recent weeks, I’ve been involved in more and more conversations about the UK’s place in the EU — with journalists, constituents, colleagues and political opponents, among others.
As the debate intensifies, I continue to use this website and my app, Doorstep EU, to provide useful information and to signpost content elsewhere. Recent updates include:
- A detailed briefing on EU fisheries policy
- A detailed briefing on migration policy
- A substantial update to the Mythbusters area
- Chronicled examples of eurosceptics trying to silence political opponents
- A major app update, including detailed stats about EU impact on every area of the UK
I hope this site can continue to be a useful resource for those looking for information and evidence to inform the debate. And of course I will continue to write blog posts about my work in Parliament and Yorkshire & Humber whenever I can!
Be the first to see my new articles
Subscribe to my mailing list and get updates when I post new content.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.